I am having a great time on vacation! Now that graduation is over, it seemed like the perfect time to relax! The weather has been wonderful here on Lake Michigan, watching the sunsets while enjoying the warmer temps.
I am sure that you know by now that the time is almost here for the new catalog. June 2nd is a special day for all of us with Stampin’ Up! Not only is it the first day of the new catalog but the last day to order retiring product from last year’s catalog as well as the Occasions catalog.
So I want to help you get ready to order! First of all, I want to save you 15% on any of the bundles that are in the new catalog. Here is a list that you can use.
Here is a fast and easy way to keep track of your wish list this year.
Offer Dates: May 12-June 10, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, June 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).
LAST BUT NOT LEAST – BLOG CANDY!
Leave me a comment for blog candy! I have the new in-color cardstock and markers and will send them to one randomly chosen person who answers the following question:
“My favorite item in the new catalog is…”
The winner needs to live in the USA and respond with 48 hours of my winner’s announcement next Friday, June 5th.
Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,