Hello Stampers! Wow, you all did such an incredibly great job with the watercolor CAS cards last week! It really was difficult to pick our winners. But don’t be discouraged because Ann is our host with a very sweet sketch challenge this week! I know that you will love working with this one and keep it for more cards in the future!
This card was inspired in a conversation with my daughter who was looking around at my stash of stuff on my craft table and mentioned something about an Apothecary Art framelit making a cute shape for a mirror. The light bulb immediately went off in my head to use the Hooray It’s Your Day stamp set along with a mirror. And, although I didn’t use the framelit that she liked, this card turned out really cute. I was going for a DSP that would make a cute wallpaper as a background for my mirror. I hadn’t used Flowerpot in awhile but thought this one was absolutely perfect!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Hooray It’s Your Day, Project Life Day to Day
- Paper: Flowerpot DSP, Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Silver Foil, Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
- SU Tools: Window Framelits, 2″ Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Stripes TIEF (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Candy Dot Base Brad, Hemp Twine (retired)
I hope you’ll stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at The Paper Players. We would love for you to join us before the challenge closes on Friday, May 1st at Noon (PDT).
- Ann Schach
- Anne Marie Hile
- Claire Broadwater
- Joanne James
- Laurie Schmidt
- LeAnne Pugliese
- Nance Leedy
- Sandy Mathis
- Debbie Mageed (you are here)
- Karren Johnson
- Shannon Jaramillo
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,